Sunday, August 2, 2015

Got a Question- I mean Quora?

Quora seems to be the new age Yahoo Answers with specific topics streamed for you. People make an account and then click several interests. The next step is setting categories you are an expert at, or at least the categories you believe you are an expert in. I posted a simple question- waiting to see if anyone responds. The questions I have been reading are…… interesting. Usually with Yahoo Answers I only come across questions people, who are wondering the same thing as I, post and thus I do not find their question odd. However, on Quora you see many questions you would have never asked before. The top question on my homepage is “How can I be as great as Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, and Richard Branson?” with various answers from humorous to serious. I came across one that was very angry towards snobby teens. I feel like many of the questions are about venting and finding people to collaborate with them. All in all it is an interesting site to browse and you never know what someone might ask.

1 comment:

  1. I saw one about how to improve life if you're a balding 30-something who still lives at home.

    ReplyDelete