Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Quick 6 Weeks!

I can’t believe this course is already over- time flies! When I was looking at all the possible courses I could take, I was really excited about this course. Mainly, I needed some insight on all the different Web2.0 tools out there. The information I have gained is very useful to my current position, but it is also helpful to my personal education goals. I really feel like I have entered a world I just didn’t realize was there- like Narnia.


My PLN grew exponentially the past 6 weeks and I found a focus for it as well, eLearning. I think the two tools I utilized the most are SlideShare and Scoop.it. I plan to continue growing my PLN because the information I can obtain is way more than I could just using a Google search.

What tools have you found to be of the greatest use to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment