Thursday, July 30, 2015

Visual Directions

Have you ever wondered how you could make a video or make a screenshot of what you are working on? This would be helpful for training videos in many different circumstances. I know it would be a useful program for training videos at my work. The program I was introduced to, through my other summer class, is called Jing.! I haven’t used the program yet, but I did watch a video made by the program. It was so simple and really helped direct us students to where we needed to go. I plan to utilize the software for my current work. How else could someone utilize Jing?
https://www.techsmith.com/jing.html

2 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with Jing. I have used "Snag It". It is very user-friendly and achieves the same results. I do agree that screenshots and videos usually are the best way to go when you are teaching others how to use something new. I've used the screenshots and videos in training and creating job aids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check "Snag It" out as well. Thanks for connecting the two together.

    ReplyDelete